This gallery contains 4 photos.
Ideas for an Illustration I was asked to do…
Just to clarify for tomorrow – what you need to turn in:
1. Poster. If the poster is larger than 11″x17″ you do not have to mount it. If the poster is 11″x17″, please mount onto black illustration board with a 1″ border.
2. Postcard. Should be double-sided and printed on card stock. Printing front and back separately and fixing them together is fine.
3. Your 3rd item.
4. A digital folder containing your project work. I’ll copy onto my computer as usual.
If you would like to reprint or re-mount any work you’ve completed throughout the semester, I can help you tomorrow.
Email me with any questions! See you tomorrow between 9.30am – 10am.
We’ll do another rough crit on Monday – you should have the following:
1. Your finished poster – if you’re printing larger than 11″ x 17″ you can just scale it down for the rough crit if you would like
2. 2 variations of your postcard, front and back
3. 1 variation of your 3rd item
Email me with questions and comments!
Enjoy the weekend.
Below is a link of a front and back template for a 4″ x 6″ postcard. You can use this template for your postcard designs, or adapt it as necessary (for example if you wish to design a 5″ x 7″ postcard).
Here’s what to hand in on Monday:
1. Mount your 8.5″x11″ document on illustration board—no border please
2. Hand in any printed out process work—please staple or paper clip multiple sheets
3. I’ll take in your digital files as usual
Email me with questions!!
Sorry this is a little late, but here’s a vector file of the Queens head to place on your stamps.
See you tomorrow!
Download the instructional handout HERE.
Project 2 is due on Monday, 10.24.11. Please hand work into Nancy Bernardo between 11am and noon (during our regular class time). Below is a handout for how to present your business card, letterhead, and envelope.
We will start project 3 on Monday, 10.31.11. Below is a handout explaining the work that is due on Monday, 10.31.
Email me if you have questions!