I was really pleased with your word choices, and some of your early sketches. I think you’re all going to have some really interesting work for this project.
By Wednesday (09.21.11) you should have:
• Completed your chosen word brainstorm – Texture / Shape / Color / Composition
• Created a number of thumbnail sketches of possible compositions in your sketchbook.
• Picked a possible direction from these sketches for your 18″x24″ poster
• Signed up at Kuler
• Chosen a number of possible color schemes from Kuler, or used Kuler to develop your own color scheme.
• Picked out several potential typefaces for displaying your word in your poster
If you were in class today, you did most of this.